Here’s giving you a healthier version of Chocolate Cake with Threptin
- 50gms yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 25 gm oil/white butter: blend well.
- Add 100 to 150ml lukewarm milk: beat again.
- Take another bowl & add 200 gms maida
- 75 gms cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder/soda
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp instant coffee powder
- crush 4 to 5 threptin biscuits to a fine powder & add to the dry ingredients.
- Mix well & pour into the wet mixture made earlier.
- Add 2 eggs to the mixture and whip until texture is smooth.
- Add milk if needed. Take a pressure cooker & layer with parchment paper.
- Brush a layer of butter and pour the batter.
- Close the cooker and remove the whistle.
- Place the cooker on a tawa and light the gas.
- Put on medium flame for the first 5 mins & on low flame for the next 25 to 30 mins.
For the coating:
- take a non stick pan and add: 50 ml milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 100 gm dark chocolate and a small amount of dry fruits and mix them well.
- It will be ready in 5 mins.
- Once the cooker has cooled
- open and layer this mixture over the cake.
- And voila! You have a protein filled cake.