- Threptin Lite diskettes – 24 nos.
- Unsalted butter 30 to 40 gms
- Mascarpone cheese – 180 gms
- Thick set custard – 200 gms
- Whipped cream – 50 gms
- Blueberry pulp – 60 gms
- Dust around 10 Threptin Lite diskettes and mix well with unsalted butter.
- Prepare a base with the above on a square mould and the base must be with a thickness of 2 to 2.5 mm.
- Prepare a mixture with Mascarpone Cheese, set custard, whipped cream and some blueberry pulp.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the mould.
- Refrigerate to set for a few hours.
- Take out and smear blueberry pulp on top.
- Decorate the sides of the cake with Threptin Lite diskettes.